OM Solutionz Pvt Ltd integrates global leaders in web development with passionate Asian talent to get a unique blend of Quality and Affordability. We like ad hoc pairing as necessary, TDD, and working with other agencies to make things happen. We contribute to open-source projects and genuinely enjoy coding. We are also committed to teaching, and spreading knowledge!
OM Solutionz is looking for an Associate Project Manager to join our fast-growing team who is passionate about delivering high-quality applications.
- Collaborating with stakeholders / clients and prospects to gather and define the requirements.
- Creates and maintains reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Conducts and manages daily stand-up meetings, facilitates required meetings, sprint demos, sprint review, sprint retrospective and decision-making processes in order to ensure the deliverables and quick inspection.
- Taking complete ownership for all communication including status reporting, risk management, and escalation of issues that cannot be resolved in the team.
- Understanding the use cases (user stories & acceptance criteria) in order to oversee the design of the architecture for the products to be built.
- Encouraging a positive working environment across disciplines and teams, resulting in stronger alignment and project coordination.
- Acts as a motivator, facilitator, communicator and organizer for their team. Help build a productive environment where team members “own” the product and enjoy working on it.
- Knowledge in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum.
- Working knowledge/experience with agile development methodologies and frameworks including Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall etc to ensure quality delivery of projects within the allocated timeline.
- Managing and leading a team of software developers, SQAs, and designers.
- Assigning tasks to the team and ensuring implementation as per requirements.
- Managing multiple tasks at a time and using innovative management techniques.
- Identify potential risks and issues that may impact project timelines or quality.
- Coaching and mentoring the software development team.
- Collaborating with all project delivery teams with one team approach.
- Closely work and sync with Scrum Master | Project Manager with respect to the deliverables.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar discipline.
- In depth and detailed knowledge about SDLC and STLC.
- Good understanding about mockups and wireframing.
- Experience in Jira, Trello, ClickUp, Asana and other project management tools.
- Experience to manage the team i.e. resource allocation and task assignment along with task grooming.
- Exceptional visual, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing, dynamic environment.
Experience: 1+ year of experience is required in project management role in the software development life cycle.
Qualification: BSSE/ BSCS/ BSIT
Compensations and Benefits:
- Fuel Allowance
- Performance-based Bonus
- Annual Excursion Trips
- Educational Assistance (To enhance your skill set)
- Paid Leaves
- Leaves Encashment (Annuals)
- OPD Facility
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Location: Wapda Town, Lahore